Rosa Canina, rich in vitamin C, promotes natural defenses and helps boost the immune system.
Rich in vitamin C, Rosa Canina or Dog Rose bud has an effective action on the immune system. It is a valuable ally against chronic infectious diseases or viral ENT (rhinitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, otitis, tracheobronchitis (rhino-pharyngitis).
The Dog Rose bud can also be used in cases of skin conditions or joint pain.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Rosa canina 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Dog rose young shoots.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age): Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.