The Organic Rose Hip Oil, a natural regenerative moisturizer
The Organic Rose Hip Oil (Rosa mosqueta) is an excellent vegetable oil for the prevention of age spots and for skin regeneration.
Rose Hip Oil can:
- Hydrate very dry skin
- Accelerate the healing of scar tissue, burns, and wounds
- Moisturize the superficial layers of the skin
- Promote elasticity and smooth wrinkles
- Tones and firm skin by moisturizing
- Replenish and protect the skin's moisture barrier
Our Vegetable Oils are high quality natural oils extracted mechanically and pressed without the use of chemical solvents. They contain no additives or preservatives.
A Vegetable Oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how to use the Rose Hip Vegetable Oil.
Format: Bottle of 25 ml
The Rose Hip Vegetable Oil may not be suitable for you. It’s important to always read the label and follow the directions for use. Anyone who wishes to follow the advice contained in the posology tab without their doctor’s approval is making a personal choice, which is their inviolable right. In such cases, Homeocan waives all liability.
100% organic and pure Rose Hip vegetable oil
- Can be used directly on the skin to express the properties of the Vegetable Oil
- Can be used as a carrier oil, you can add 5-10 drops of an Essential Oil to 100 ml of the Vegetable Oil in order to benefit from both their properties on your skin
External use only.
Do not use internally without advice from a medical doctor or a professional aromatherapist
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use on acne
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.