Saw Palmetto PhytoCaps, to help relieve the urologic symptoms
Saw Palmetto PhytoCaps is used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the urologic symptoms (e.g. weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and night time urination) associated with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Format : 100 vegetable capsules (350 mg)
However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Bach Flowers can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredient: Each vegetable capsule contains:
– Serenoa repens, Saw Palmetto (fruit)………………. 350 mg
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
– Magnesium stearate
Adult males over 19 years: Take 2 capsules, 2 or 3 times daily.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use to exclude a diagnosis of prostate cancer.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.