The rootlets of the sprouted Secale Cereale seeds have liver properties.
Secale Cereale or Rye root bark is one of the few germinated seeds that are used in gemmotherapy. The rootlets of the sprouted seed are used.
In the liver, Rye root bark has a healing and stimulating action of the hepatocyte. It can be used in cases of liver failure, infectious jaundice or liver cirrhosis.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Secale cereale 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Rye root bark.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.