Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a stimulant laxative to help relieve occasional constipation. St. Benoit Swedish Elixir contains dozens of plants with detoxifying properties and is recommended for all types of liver problems. Il allows the body to be cleansed of toxins to better assimilate vitamins and trace elements directly from the diet. The maceration method of plants gives it anti-oxidant properties: • Detoxifying • Digestive • General tonic By acting directly on the natural defenses, it helps the body to heal many diseases related to deficiencies. Format: 250 ml bottle However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to a traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredients (30 drops contain):
– Aloe vera, Aloe (leaf latex)……………..150µl
– Cassia acutifolia, Senna (leaf)……………..150µl
– Rheum officinale, Rhubarb (root)……………..150µl
– Curcuma zedoaria, Zedoary (rhizome)……………..150µl
– Fraxinus excelsior, Ash (leaf)……………..150µl
– Angelica archangelica, Angelica (root)……………..150µl
– Commiphora molmol, Myrrh (resin)……………..75µl
– Crocus sativus, Saffron (stigma)……………..1.5µl
Non medicinal ingredients: Alcohol, Water.
– Take a single dose before bedtime diluted in a glass of water, 2 to 3 times per week.
– If results are not observed, intake may be increased up to once daily.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
– Take a few hours before or after other medication or health products.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a peptic ulcer, diabetes, a kidney or heart disease, fever, uterine bleeding or if you are taking heart medication, anticoagulants or antiplatelet drugs.
– Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy. Reduce dosage or discontinue use if abdominal pain, cramps, spasms and/or diarrhea occur.
– Do not use if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, a potential or existing intestinal blockage, a sluggish bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory disease of the bowel (such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis), abdominal pain of unknown origin.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet?
Sign up to find out about our activities, promotions and advice and receive $5 off your next order.