St John's Wort PhytoCaps, helps relieve symptoms of sleep disorders
St. John's Wort PhytoCaps is traditionally used as a sedative for relief of restlessness or nervousness. Helps relieve symptoms of sleep disorders (cases of neuritis, insomnia, restless sleep, etc.).
The calming effect of St. John's Wort is attributed to hypericin, a plant-derived antidepressant. Even in small quantities, it is effective in boosting blood flow to stressed tissues.
Format : 100 vegetable capsules (270 mg)
However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Bach Flowers can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredient: Each vegetable capsule contains:
– St. John’s Wort (10:1 extract)………………. 270 mg
Hypericum perforatum aerial part equivalent to 2700 mg of St. John’s Wort.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
– Magnesium stearate
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with some water.
May be used up to 6 weeks.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience sleep disturbances.
– Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are taking conventional medication, such as contraceptives, HIV-1 protease inhibitors, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, immunosuppressants, anticoagulants, digoxin, theophylline, serotonergic antidepressants, migraine therapies, SSRIs and/or anti-epilepsy drugs.
– If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Store at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.