Sulfur, a natural ingredient with multiple properties for the skin
Sulfur is an Oligotherapy preparation. Combination solution that:
- acts both on the skin (acne, psoriasis, eczema, rashes), adnexa (hair and nails) as well as joint tissue (arthritis) in addition to treating respiratory ailments (rhino-pharyngitis, asthma, bronchitis, chronic laryngitis).
Is involved in the mechanisms of detoxification, especially in the liver against hepatic failure and all gall bladder disorders.
Format : 100 ml bottle
What are the trace elements?
Trace elements are essential molecules present in minute quantities in our bodies that act as biocatalysts. They participate in the assimilation and metabolism of food, and the renewal of tissues. In addition, they strengthen the body's defenses against infection. A daily intake of 60 mg of trace elements is necessary for the health of an average individual weighing 70 kg.
Sulphur combination solution may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility. Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal ingredients (for 1 teaspoon):
Sulphur (Sodium thiosulfate)……………………… 122 µg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Glycerol,
Adults (19 years and older): Take 1 teaspoon once a day, in the morning in a small amount of water, for 1 to 2 months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.