Ulmus Campestris 60 ml Organic | Gemmo Professional
Available on backorder
Ulmus Campestris helps drain and is mainly used in skin problems.
Because of its powerful purifying properties, Ulmus Campestris or Elm bud is recommended for all disorders of the skin, including acne or eczema. It also helps reduce uric acid levels in the blood.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Gemmotherapy cannot replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Ulmus campestris 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Elm buds.
Non medicinal ingredients :
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age): Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.