The Organic Wheat Germ Oil to soothe dry and damaged skins
The Organic Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum vulgare) is a vegetable oil. This is a great source of vitamin E but also A and D.
Wheat Germ oil is an exceptional oil that is mostly used
- In small quantities to prolong the shelf life and slow the oxidation of massage oil and other beauty care products.
- To intensely nourish, prevent dehydration, and soothe skin irritations, sunburn and burns.
- To help minimize the appearance of fine lines and stretch marks.
Wheat Germ Oil contains
- Vitamins A, D and E (rich source of natural vitamin E)
Our Vegetable Oils are high quality natural oils extracted mechanically and pressed without the use of chemical solvents. They contain no additives or preservatives.
A Vegetable Oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how to use the Wheat Germ Vegetable Oil.
Format: Bottle of 100 ml
The Wheat Grass Vegetable Oil may not be suitable for you. It’s important to always read the label and follow the directions for use. Anyone who wishes to follow the advice contained in the posology tab without their doctor’s approval is making a personal choice, which is their inviolable right. In such cases, Homeocan waives all liability.
100% organic and pure Wheat Germ vegetable oil
- Can be used directly on the skin to express the properties of the Vegetable Oil
- Can be used as a carrier oil, you can add 5-10 drops of an Essential Oil to 100 ml of the Vegetable Oil in order to benefit from both their properties on your skin
External use only.
Do not use internally without advice from a medical doctor or a professional aromatherapist
Keep out of reach of children
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.