A Winter Edition Box with 3 Essencia Pure Essential Oils
For a healthy winter, find 3 100% pure and natural Essential Oils, essentials for your personal pharmacy kit.
It is composed of 3 Essential Oils that will offer you therapeutic properties, in addition to their sweet scents:
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus Globulus): It helps relieve cold & cough symptoms. It has many virtues on the respiratory system: in cases of sinusitis, bronchitis, laryngitis and flu.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia): Very useful for skin problems (essential for skin conditions such as acne and cold sores) and respiratory issues such as cough and colds.
- Scotch Pine (Pinus Sylvestris): It is a powerful antiseptic, decongestant for your respiratory tract (nose, sinuses, bronchi, lungs). And Antibacterial and expectorant, pulmonary antiseptic this effectively clears the bronchi.
An essential oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab to learn about how you can use those Essential Oils.
Format: 3 bottles of 15ml.
Those pure Essential Oils may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility.
– Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
– Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
– Origin: China
– Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
– Botanical family: myrtaceae
– Origin: Australia
– Botanical name: Pinus Sylvestris
– Botanical family: Pinaceaea
– Origin: Canada
To benefit from the therapeutic virtues of Eucalyptus Globulus, Tea Tree & Scotch Pine Pure Essential Oils:
Being aromatic, most EO* are perfectly adapted to atmospheric diffusion. This method not only allows you to simply and fully enjoy the diffusion, but it also helps refresh the ambient air. It is recommended to use a diffuser whose temperature does not alter the properties of EO* (between 35° and 60° C). In any case, follow the instructions of the user guide of the device you are using. Pour 6 to 10 drops of EO* into the reservoir of your diffuser. To avoid saturating the air with aromatic molecules and increase the risk of irritation, it is strongly recommended to diffuse the EO* intermittently (15 min per hour maximum). Warning: All EO* are not suitable for diffusion, especially those rich in phenols.
This method is effective because directly inhaled EO* are assimilated into the body by the respiratory system. Most of the time direct inhalation is used in cases of bronchopulmonary infection and nasal congestion. Apply 1 to 6 drop(s) of undiluted EO* to a tissue or compress and inhale occasionally, up to 3 times per day 1.
DERMAL APPLICATION (FRICTION, MASSAGE OR LOCAL APPLICATION)
Some EO* can be applied directly to the skin. But it is advisable to consult a healthcare practitioner for advice beforehand. EO* rich in monoterpenes and phenols and can be very irritating to the skin. Also, it is recommended to dilute the EO* in a Vegetable Oil base before application to the skin.
- Local application: externally, on a targeted part of your body. EO* chosen to be diluted in a Vegetable Oil, act locally and directly on the affected area. Apply up to 3 times a day 1. Caution: The total concentration of diluted EO* must not exceed 5% of the total volume.
* Essential Oil
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose, anogenital area and mucous membranes.
– In case of accidental absorption or projection in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and/or Vegetable Oil.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
– If nausea, dizziness, headache, or allergic reaction occurs, stop using.
– Always wash your hands after topical / skin application.
– Do not prolong the use beyond 3 weeks and do not increase the doses in case of inactivity, consult a doctor if no noticeable improvement is noticed in the 1st days.
– Avoid sun exposure of treated areas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.