Are you looking for a natural solution for your cough and congestion? Look no further, because Homeocan created Yerba Santa for you!
Yerba Santa is a homeopathic medicine that helps relieve the symptoms associated with breathing disorders such as:
- Dry coughs
- Sensation of tightness in the chest
Yerba Santa is useful to help relieve the symptoms associated with :
- respiratory infections such as cough and congestion
- allergic rhinitis
Format: 30 ml bottle
We advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredients HPUS*: Eriodictyon californicum 3X, Ipecacuanha 4X, Lobelia inflata 3X, Adrenalinum 6X, Belladonna 4X, Stramonium 4X, Solidago virgaurea 3X, Sambucus nigra 2X, Crataegus 24X.
Non medicinal ingredients: Alcohol 13%, Purified water.
Raw material information: www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodnatur/index_e.html
*The letters HPUS indicate the ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Adults: Take 25 drops in a little water 4 to 5 times daily. In case of an asthma attack, take 10 drops every 15 minutes and reduce intakes with improvement.
Children: 1/2 the adult dose.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist beyond 7 days.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Based on traditional homeopathic references and not modern scientific evidence.
- Do not stop using your inhaler without prior medical advice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.