Are you looking for a natural solution for your cough and congestion? Look no further, because Homeocan created Yerba Santa for you!
Yerba Santa is a homeopathic medicine that helps relieve the symptoms associated with breathing disorders such as:
- Dry coughs
- Sensation of tightness in the chest
Yerba Santa is useful to help relieve the symptoms associated with :
- respiratory infections such as cough and congestion
- allergic rhinitis
Format: 30 ml bottle
Effective and quick, we recommend that you take these tablets as long as necessary. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredients HPUS*: Eriodictyon californicum 3X, Ipecacuanha 4X, Lobelia inflata 3X, Adrenalinum 6X, Belladonna 4X, Stramonium 4X, Solidago virgaurea 3X, Sambucus nigra 2X, Crataegus 24X.
Non medicinal ingredients: Alcohol 13%, Purified water.
Raw material information: www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodnatur/index_e.html
*The letters HPUS indicate the ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Adults: Take 25 drops in a little water 4 to 5 times daily. In case of an asthma attack, take 10 drops every 15 minutes and reduce intakes with improvement.
Children: 1/2 the adult dose.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist beyond 7 days.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep at room temperature.
- Based on traditional homeopathic references and not modern scientific evidence.
- Do not stop using your inhaler without prior medical advice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.