Zinc Copper to strengthen and improve the beauty of skin
Zinc Copper is an Oligotherapy preparation. Combination solution that:
- helps to renew cutaneous cells and the secretion of collagen and elastin.
Especially useful to treat gynecological functional problems at puberty, menopause and during premenstrual syndrome.
Format : 100 ml bottle
What are the trace elements?
Trace elements are essential molecules present in minute quantities in our bodies that act as biocatalysts. They participate in the assimilation and metabolism of food, and the renewal of tissues. In addition, they strengthen the body's defenses against infection. A daily intake of 60 mg of trace elements is necessary for the health of an average individual weighing 70 kg.
Zinc Copper combination solution may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility. Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal ingredients (for 1 teaspoon):
Zinc (Zinc gluconate)……………………………… 67.4 µg
Copper (Copper gluconate)………………………. 72.6 µg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Glycerol, Potassium sorbate.
Adults (12 years and older): 1 teaspoon. Children 1-11 years: ½ teaspoon. Take once a day in the morning with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications, for 1 to 2 months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients, or if you have cancer or a history of tuberculosis.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.