Oh, the joys of teething! This terrible ordeal that babies must endure at a very young age is often associated with crying, pain and agonizingly long nights. There’s nothing worse than seeing your little one suffer from something they don’t even understand!
To get you through this tough time, Homeocan has come up with some all-natural tips and tricks. In this article, you’ll discover what exactly teething is, how to recognize the first signs and how to determine which natural steps to take.
In order to keep the whole family smiling, give your little one the opportunity to take a bite out of life!
What are the signs of teething and how do you recognize them?
Teething usually begins when babies are between 5 and 6 months old. However, every child is different, and some may start teething earlier or later… However, if there’s one thing that all babies have in common, it’s that they all share the same early signs of teething, which are essential to recognize.
These are the most common symptoms of teething in babies:
– Irritability & Restlessness > For every baby, pain is unavoidable. They don’t understand what’s happening to them but can feel the changes going on inside their tiny mouths. This makes them restless and so they communicate the only way they know how: by crying.
– Gum Inflammation > As each tooth erupts, the baby’s gums become sensitive and inflamed. The area around the tooth may change color and become red or even blue. In addition to swelling, gums may also become bruised.
– Excessive Drooling > A very common sign when babies are teething. They salivate a lot more than usual and drool nonstop. Careful, don’t try to stop this—saliva helps keep the baby’s mouth moist. This is essential in protecting their gums and reducing swelling.
– Lack of Sleep > Of course, symptoms don’t only occur during the day. The pain can cause disturbed sleep making it almost impossible for you or your baby to get any rest. Fatigue builds and everyone’s nerves are put to the test.
– Rashes > During teething, rashes may appear around the affected area on the baby’s cheeks. It’s also common to see visible rashes on the baby’s buttocks.
– Diarrhea > It’s common for babies to develop transient diarrhea when sprouting their first teeth. It’s easily identified by soft, pale stool that’s smellier than usual. Diarrhea should not be ignored, and it’s always a good idea to ask a health professional for their advice in order to rule out the possibility of an infection.
Homeopathic pain-relieving solutions for your little ones!
There are now natural solutions that can thoroughly treat their symptoms. By soothing their pain and relieving their restlessness, your baby can more easily endure this inevitable ordeal.
To help you out, Homeocan has developed homeopathic remedies specially formulated with teething babies in mind. These practical and natural remedies are free side effects and offer the best relief from the discomfort of teething.
Made from natural ingredients, this solution helps relieve any teething-related symptoms! It’s specially formulated and made from effective and trusted therapeutic ingredients.
– Chamomilla (5CH) has the ability to instantly calm affected babies by targeting gum pain and restlessness. It also helps you and your baby get a full night’s sleep.
– Arnica Montana (5CH) is famous for helping soothe teething-related pain and inflammation.
– Borax (5CH) helps reduce gum inflammation, one of the most common teething-related symptoms.
– Finally, Hypericum Perforatum (5CH) offers pain-relieving support to ease raging nerves and alleviate fatigue and restlessness.
In addition to containing no artificial dyes or added sugars, this Teething solution is gluten-free and easy to use. A dropper is included so all you have to do is unscrew the cap. As for dosage and usage instructions, details can be found on the product page or directly on the product packaging. We always recommend you follow any directions given to you by a health professional.
Homeocan now offers a newly formatted single dose teething solution to support teething babies.
Naturally soothe teething-related pain all day long. In addition to providing the exact dose, the single doses are portable and easy to take with you anywhere.
Each box contains 20 single doses of 1 ml each. They are made from the same natural ingredients used in our Teething Solution.
How does it work? As soon as symptoms appear, give 1 single drinkable dose to your baby. If the pain continues, you can repeat this 2 more times in 15-minute intervals, up to 9 doses a day, or as directed by a health professional.
Homeocan is now offering a kit dedicated to teething!
– 1 box of Teething Solution, including 20 single doses of 1 ml each
– 5 complimentary single doses (always useful when the box is almost finished)
– 1 fuzzy teddy bear to calm and comfort your baby when the pain decides to flare up
– 1 reusable kit bag to store other remedies
All of this for only $9.79! This offer is available until March, 31st on the homeocan.ca website and in all major pharmacies across Canada.
2 simple everyday tips and tricks
There you have it, the best natural remedies to help relieve teething-related pain. What’s next? It’s possible to help your baby get through these episodes using a few simple, comforting and practical tricks:
– Try using a soother that has been chilled in the fridge or freeze sticks of breast milk to soothe irritated gums.
– Gently massage the painful area using the tip of your finger (clean hands) and give your baby a washcloth soaked in cold water to soothe their gums as they chew. Your baby can now grow up strong with a sparkling set of teeth!