Betula Pubescens is valued for its anti-inflammatory joint properties. It also acts on the liver and the digestive system.
Betula Pubescens or Downy Birch bud, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, helps relieve joint pain. It can be used in the case of stiffness of the back, tendon pain or in cases of arthrosis.
The birch bud is an effective liver purifier. It has virtues on the digestive and circulatory system that make it a particularly useful remedy. It is a general stimulant of the body.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Betula pubescens 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Common birch buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.