Is your child having a cold and cough? The Herbal Syrup will relieve him/her naturally from these symptoms
The Herbal Cough & Cold Syrup, from our Kids 0-9 rand is composed of natural homeopathic ingredients.
It may help to:
- relieves cough
- loosens mucus & phlegm
The Herbal Cough & Cold Syrup tastes like honey* and contains ivy leaf extract, an expectorant of natural source! Since ancient times, ivy has been known to treat bronchitis and colds. It helps to soothe coughs, clear the airways and treat inflammation of the bronchi. It relieves coughs and loosens mucus & phlegm.
Format : 100 ml Bottle
*Do not contain honey
Effective quickly, we recommend that you take this syrup as long as necessary. As long as you feel the need. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment.Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 5 days or in cases of high fever. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
– Each 1 mL contains: Ivy extract (Hedera helix, leaves) (4-7:1) – 7.955 mg
– Equivalent to 31.82 mg – 55.68 mg of dried Ivy leaf
– Purified water
– Xanthan gum
– Potassium sorbate
– Citric acid
– Honey flavour
Children 0 – 1 year of age:
2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon), once daily
Children 1 – 4 years of age:
2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon), twice daily
Children 04-12 years of age:
5ml (1 teaspoon), 1 – 2 times per day
Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
– Do not use if security seal is broken or missing.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use in children with gastritis or gastric ulcers.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use in children less than 2 years of age.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner immediately if your child has a fever, difficulty breathing, purulent expectoration, or is coughing up blood.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner before taking with an opiate antitussive like codeine or dextromethorphan.
– Do not use if your child is allergic to plants from the Araliaceae family, sorbitol or any of the other ingredients listed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.