Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
The Herbal Cough & Cold Syrup, from our Kids 0-9 rand is composed of natural homeopathic ingredients. It may help to: – relieves cough – loosens mucus & phlegm This syrup tastes like honey* and contains ivy leaf extract, an expectorant of natural source! Since ancient times, ivy has been known to treat bronchitis and colds. It helps to soothe coughs, clear the airways and treat inflammation of the bronchi. It relieves coughs and loosens mucus & phlegm. Format: 100 ml Great taste of honey We advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
– Each 1 mL contains: Ivy extract (Hedera helix, leaves) (4-7:1) – 7.955 mg
– Equivalent to 31.82 mg – 55.68 mg of dried Ivy leaf
– Purified water
– Xanthan gum
– Potassium sorbate
– Citric acid
– Honey flavour
2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon), once daily
2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon), twice daily
5ml (1 teaspoon), 1 – 2 times per day
Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
– Do not use if security seal is broken or missing.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use in children with gastritis or gastric ulcers.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use in children less than 2 years of age.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner immediately if your child has a fever, difficulty breathing, purulent expectoration, or is coughing up blood.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner before taking with an opiate antitussive like codeine or dextromethorphan.
– Do not use if your child is allergic to plants from the Araliaceae family, sorbitol or any of the other ingredients listed.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Subscribe to our VIP customer list and receive 15% off your next order! Stay informed about our upcoming promotions and natural health advice 🌿