Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
Out of stock
Add to favorites
The Herbal Cough & Cold Syrup, from our Kids 0-9 rand is composed of natural homeopathic ingredients. It may help to: – relieves cough – loosens mucus & phlegm This syrup tastes like honey* and contains ivy leaf extract, an expectorant of natural source! Since ancient times, ivy has been known to treat bronchitis and colds. It helps to soothe coughs, clear the airways and treat inflammation of the bronchi. It relieves coughs and loosens mucus & phlegm.
We have added LINDEN leaf to our regular formula to promote calming and falling asleep.
Format: 100 ml Great taste of raspberry. We advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Each 1 ml contains:
– Ivy (Hedera helix | leaf) (5.5:1) – 19.887 mg
– Linden Large leaf (Tilia platyphyllos, Flower) (4:1) – 25 mg
– Purified water
– Xanthan gum
– Potassium sorbate
– Citric acid
– Raspberry flavor
– Stevia rebaudiana leaf
|Children aged 2 to 4 :
2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon), 2 times per day
Children aged 5 to 9:
5ml (1 teaspoon), 1 to 2 times per day
To use beyond 7 days, consult your healthcare practitioner.
|– Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
– Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Before use for children with gastritis or gastric ulcer.
– Before use for children under 2 years old.
– If your child suffers from fever, shortness of breath, purulent expectoration or coughing up blood.
– Before using with an opiate cough suppressant such as codeine or dextromethorphan.
– Do not use if your child is allergic to plants belonging to the Araliaceae family, sorbitol or any other ingredient contained in this product.
– Based on traditional homeopathic references and not on modern scientific evidence.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet?
Sign up to find out about our activities, promotions and advice and receive $5 off your next order.
There are no reviews yet.