Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
Throat Ease syrup helps relieve symptoms of a sore throat: – Difficulty to swallow – Inflammation (mucus) – Burning pain – Hoarseness – Irritation – Redness Great tasting Format : 100ml or 250ml We advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
– Arsenicum album 8X (Arsenous oxide)
– Kali phosphoricum 8X (Dipotassium phosphate)
– Mercurius solubilis 8X (Hahnemann’s soluble mercury)
– Natrum sulphuricum 8X (Disodium sulphate)
– Hepar sulphuris calcareum 8X (Liver of sulfur)
– Arum triphyllum 8X (Indian turnip)
Non-medicinal ingredients :
– Purified water
– Sodium benzoate
– Potassium sorbate
– Citric acid
1/2 teaspoon 3 times daily.
1 teaspoon 3 times daily.
Reduce intake with improvement or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or in cases of high fever or if symptoms persist beyond 5 days.
– Do not exceed recommended dosage.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Keep at room temperature.
– Based on traditional homeopathic references and not modern scientific evidence.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet?
Sign up to find out about our activities, promotions and advice and receive $5 off your next order.