With Traumacare Cream, pain relief is just a click away!
Dealing with pain on a daily basis or even occasionally can be a nuisance and an obstacle in the way of leading an unrestricted life.
Traumacare cream provides effective relief for:
- muscle and joint pains
- inflammation and minor injuries such as sprains, and contusions.
Furthermore, this product is non-greasy, does not stain, and is unscented.
Format : 100 g tube.
Find here the link of our stores
Read our health article with more information about the Traumacare line.
Effective and quick, we recommend that you use this Traumacare cream as long as necessary. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
- Aconitum napellus 3X/D3
- Arnica montana 3X/D3
- Belladonna 3X/D3
- Bellis perennis 2X/ D2
- Calendula officinalis 2X/D2
- Chamomilla 2X/D2
- Echinacea 2X/D2
- Echinacea purpurea 2X/D2
- Hamamelis virginiana 2X/D2
- Hepar sulfuris calcareum 8X/D8
- Hypericum perforatum 6X/D6
- Mercurius solubilis 8X/D8
- Millefolium 2X/D2
- Symphytum officinale 4X/D4
Non medicinal ingredients
- Purified water
- White petrolatum
- Cetostearyl alcohol
- Mineral oil
Adults and children over 2 years of age: General: Apply a thin layer to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day by gently massaging. Acute: Apply more often if necessary. Or use as directed by a health practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, call a poison control centre immediately.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous.
- Do not apply on injured or damaged skin.
- Do not cover with a bandage too tight.
- Do not inhale.
- Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric cushion.
- Known Adverse Reactions: A feeling of irritation and/or burning or hypersensitivity may occur, in these cases, discontinue use.a health practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.