Arnica+ Pain Relief Cream, to relieve the little sores of your child
The Arnica+ Pain Relief Cream from our Kids 0-9 line, is indicated for minor injuries.
It helps to relieve effectively:
- Minor bruises
Format: 40 g Cream
However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
– Arnica montana 4X (Leopard’s bane)
– Hypericum perforatum 4X (St John’s wort)
– Symphytum officinale 4X (Comfrey)
– Cetearyl alcohol
– Cetyl Alcohol
– Cetyl palmitate
– DMDM Hydantoin
– Glyceryl cocoate
– Glyceryl monostearate
– Glyceryl stearate
– Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate
– Isopropyl myristate
– Isopropyl palmitate
– PEG-100 Stearate
– Purified water (Aqua)
– Sodium Hydroxide
– Sorbitan stearate
Children 0 to 9 years of age: Apply a thin layer 3 times a day, or as needed to the painful area. Rub in gently.
Non-greasy and unscented ultra-relief formula that does not stain.
– For external use only.
– If symptoms persist for more than 6 days, or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Do not exceed recommended dosage.
– Do not apply to open wounds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.