Sanitizer for diapers and children's toys
The Kids 09 Sanitizer is natural, biodegradable and made in Canada.
Fragrance-free, it is specially formulated to respect sensitive skin such as babies'.
- Naturally sanitizes diapers and toys: perfect to get rid of rotavirus and gastroenteritis bacteria in the house or daycare.
- As effective as bleach without its negative aspects.
- Non-irritating to the respiratory tract, without any strong odour (neutral odour).
- Non–irritating for the airways, no strong odours – neutral odour.
- Does not damage fabrics and colors.
- Formulated with peroxide, a natural ingredient that help to eliminate bacteria and fungi.
Important: this bottle is reusable. Refill it when you visit our Nature & Découverte boutique at 3025 boulevard de l'assomption H1N 2H2 - Montreal, at the bulk section!
Format: 1L bottle
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Dodecyl benzene
- Sulfonic acid
- Propylene glycol
- Potassium sulfate
Add sanitizer to your wash cycle, in the bleach compartment. After sanitizing, rince thoroughly.
15 ml high efficiency HE washer and 30 ml top loader washer.
To wash the toys, mix 1L of water and 5 ml of sanitizer in spray bottle.
spray, let stand for a few minutes and wipe away and rinse with water.
- Keep out reach of children.
- In case of ingestion, drink a lot of water.
- Do not induce vomiting.
- Seek medical attention, if needed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.